Sunday, January 20, 2013

Vintage Circus Party

I've been excited to blog about this since the day I started blogging.  I waited until after the holidays so I could spend some time reminiscing about what a wonderful day it was.

You only have one FIRST birthday.  And though he might not remember it for long, we sure will (and we've got LOTS of pics to prove it was a great time).

I've always loved birthday celebrations and this was, by far, my favorite one yet! 

The theme was vintage circus.  Carson loves animals, I love all things vintage, so we all loved the party.

It all started with the perfect way to invite our wonderful friends and family.


I looked at hundreds (seriously) of custom invitations on etsy and finally decided upon this design by Vicky at luvalexa.    She worked with me to create everything I needed as my party details came together!  I printed all of the decorations myself and Jeff and I got really friendly with the glue gun and the craft punches.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the details.  More to come this week on how it all turned it!

photos by sdk photo & design

1 comment:

  1. Whitney,
    This looks like no detail was left out. I've always wanted to do the custom water bottle labels...be sure to give us some direction on some of your creative ideas. Belated happy birthday to Carson!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete