Tuesday, January 15, 2013

getting 2013 organized...

I'm in Jersey for the week and my company meeting is keeping me pretty busy.  I was hoping to steal away a few minutes and share my first post (of many) on Carson's big 1st birthday bash, but, can't get my computer to open the photo cd.  I'm SO excited to finally relive the details of his big day!  I guess I'll have to wait a few more days...

In the meantime, all of these company meetings and talks of what's to come in 2013, have got me feeling like I really need a new calendar.

Since I love all things etsy, I've been searching the site for the perfect printable calendar.  I'm on the hunt for a small calendar that can sit on my desk and simply remind me that Wednesday is the 16th. 

Here are my favorites so far.  Now I feel like I might need a calendar in every room!

TYPOGRAPHY CALENDARS
{1} & {2}
straight forward, retro and fun.


SWEET & SIMPLE
{3}
just lovely.


NAUTICAL
{4}
perfect for the beach house.


TO THE ZOO!
for the little one's room.
 


WHIMSICAL
all kinds of fun.
 KITCHEN INSPIRATION
{7}
the perfect food every day.
 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hi there-
    I just wanted to thank you for featuring my Foodie Calendar (#7)on your cute blog. What a great surprise. I think it is really cool that you showcase handmade items and the shops that sell them. I would love to send our calendar on over for display in your own kitchen. You can send me your contact info through a convo on Etsy, or to my email (endrerichards at gmail dot com). Glad you like it.

    Thanks again-
    Endre
    Dandelion Graphics Co.

    ReplyDelete